|121 HILLDALE DRIVE|
· Design and implementation of manufacturing work cell to incorporate SCARA robot for dispensing adhesives. These adhesives are used in the assembly of control panels for gas and electric ranges.
· Design, fabrication, development and certification of Class 100,000 clean room for the assembly of LCD and LED control panels.
· Completion of fifteen (15) papers published through PDHonline.org as training guides for professional engineers wishing to meet continuing education needs for their states.
· Successful completion of program to design, test and prototype LPG conversion kits for countries in South America using butane gas.
· Redesign of gas counterunit range to implement Isphording, Sourdillon and Mabe burner systems to selected models.
· Application of safety shut-off valve to selected models of gas counterunit line.
· IEC approval for gas freestanding range for Portuguese markets.
· Design and laboratory testing of commercial gas water heaters for Dutch and Belgium markets.
· Verification testing of GE gas dryer for Panamanian market.
· Design and fabrication of material handling system for Oster Corporation.
· Design and fabrication of high speed cut-off saw for unfired ceramic tubes.
· Team member for design and commercialization of "all gas" slide-in range.
· Testing and approval of gas counter-unit gas wall oven for Brazilian market.
· Design, testing and approval for electric telescoping vent for range industry.
· Testing and approval for twenty (20") and twenty-four (24") inch gas and electric freestanging range.
· "Trouble Shooting" visit to GE distributors in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan.
· Visit to GE accounts in Qujito and Guayaquil, Ecuadore.
· Sourcing of extension springs from China, India and Mexico.
· Design of "assembly cell" for electric self-clean door locks.
· Due diligence work for GE purchase of Brazilian company called DAKO. DAKO is located in Campanis, Brazil.
· Technical assistance to MABE, Mexico for NPI ( New Product Introduction ).
· Work for the Jamaican Bureau of Standards to accomplish necessary testing for sale of gas ranges into Jamaica.
· Composition of numerous "Use and Care Manuals" Work Instructions, Installation Instructions and "Mini-Manuals" for gas and electric ranges, gas and electric water heaters and space heating systems.
· Design, testing and approval of ASME Section IV 500,000 Btu/hr Hot Water Heating Boiler.
· Design of solar collectors for residential water heating systems.
· Design of pebble bed storage tank for solar water heating systems.
· Design of 30 port aluminized "upshot" residential gas fired burner water heating systems.
· Design of automatic machine to "size" internal diameter of aluminum tubing for playground equipment.
· Design, setup and reliability testing of gas components gas assemblies for domestic range products.
· Sourcing and reliability testing of thermistor temperature sensing system.
· Completion of work cell to dispense RTV silicone adhesive for assembly of oven door brackets.
· Completion of evaluation lab testing for gas-fired range chosen for sale to Taiwan.
· Program management for mechanism to polish and "grain" stainless steel control panel.
· Completion and fabrication of design for bracket centering mechanism.
· Development of "green battery" that completely replaces existing batteries using sulfuric acid electrolyte.
· Design and development of "on-board" fuel generator to significantly improve mileage of 300 and 400 HP diesel trucks.
· Design and installation of four (4) additional robotic work cells to dispense adhesive and provide cost savings to manufacturing processes.
· Engineering effort to establish installation of CNG (compressed natural gas) station.
|Copyright © All Rights Reserved|